Thursday, April 18, 2013

last year: our visit to Texas and the Houston Rodeo 2012

Last March I uploaded my photos from our last minute, spring Texas trip with the intention of posting after the journaling was complete. As you can see, it never happened. I am feeling little guilt over it though remembering all that we had going on in our lives at that point. Since I posted this year's trip, I thought now might be an appropriate time to share pictures from our 2012 Texas travel. The pictures and memories were too good not to and it will be fun to take a quick trip down memory lane.

Blake Shelton in concert.

Reba in concert.






 


Parker making his own lasso.


Parker proudly showing us his lasso.




 




Zac Brown Band in concert.




Calf Scramble.








 

 



 


Miranda Lambert in concert.


View of the Reliant Center.

 
 




 
 




 




Photo above: taken by Sarah Hollinger


Photo above: taken by Sarah Hollinger


Photo above: taken by Sarah Hollinger

And this was what our little man was doing for weeks after our return. ;)

As I mentioned before, it was a last minute trip that I am sooo glad we went on last year. Just before leaving, I had lost my job and we found out that some work needed to be done in the rental house that we were living in that required us to be out of it for some time. To Texas we come! :) It was just the break and r&r we needed before revving up for the next several weeks of our move.
We love us some Texas!! :)

2 comments:

valerie said...

You know how I feel about your blogs and terrific pics, but what you don't know is.... I LOVE BLAKE SHELTON AND I LOVE REBA!!!!! Jealous, jealous, jealous!

Unknown said...

Thanks Aunt Val :) Wish you could have been there then; they both really put on great shows!