Friday, September 17, 2010

a book about Parker

This afternoon I put together this little 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" book as a tool for Parker's new daycare provider. He will only be going one day a week, so this will help as an introduction to him. It will hopefully assist her as she gets to know him and his personality. Included in the small album are his likes, dislikes, emergency contact info, about his family, etc.

I would love to take credit for this great project, but I totally got the idea from Ali Edwards. I love how she documents everyday life as well as historical family memorabilia.

Below are a few of the pages from the album. I was thrilled to get to use paper from the "Zoom Collection"; I had used it on an older layout of Parker's, but was waiting for an opportunity to use it again. I love the distressed, solid colors and the fun, vintage print from this Crate Paper collection.



Supplies:
Paper: Crate Paper - Zoom Collection
Cover: Graphix Clear Craft Plastic
Binding: 7 Gypsies small binding rings

HAPPY WEEKEND!!!! :)

No comments: