Friday, October 2, 2009

switching storage rooms

Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday of this week have been filled with moving...storage rooms that is. Our old storage room was on the complete opposite end of the building; after 3 years, we finally snagged the one right outside our door! Yes! Makes my life sooo much easier!

I have actually enjoyed this whole process because it has made me feel so much more organized! Clay went out & bought me as many similar bins as he could find & we loaded them up, labeled them & moved them into our new storage room. Do I feel more organized as a result of it? Yes. Did I get rid of as much as I should have? No...I never do! Did I enjoy it & am glad we did it? Yes!

After over 72 trips back & forth between the old storage room & the new one, 3 trips to Walmart & Target, & 8 extremely large storage containers later, it felt as if we had moved a tiny house! But hey...it was all worth it! :)

Loved....
reminiscing on how tiny our baby used to be while organizing bins such as this...

finding fun treats such as this while going through old travel packs...

keeping the little man entertained all the while...
Parker couldn't get enough of daddy's bike...it took A LOT of coaxing & pleas to get him off...did we accomplish it with no tears? Nope, we didn't have a chance in the world! But, we made it up to him by feeding him some delicious Honeycrisp apples as a treat & letting him take a trip with daddy in "Troublemaker!" ha ha!

No comments: