Wednesday, July 14, 2010

splish splash...taking a quick break from my to do's

If I had some cute rainboots like these below, I would run outside and splash around in the puddles and raindrops right now. I took a quick break from my housecleaning to sit and watch the clear splashes against the window in our living area. The sounds and sights are absolutely breathtaking right now...I love little moments like this.
Boots: LL Bean

Random: Anyone else excited about White Collar this season? Clay and I watched last season and couldn't wait for the summer episodes...last night I sat down with oreos and milk, propped my feet up on the couch and enjoyed the action in White Collar and then Covert Affairs...such fun. I haven't watched a show like that in a long time. Nice to sit down and veg for a bit...and not think about 50 gazillion things. :)

Back to my house now...laundry, dusting, vacuuming, bathrooms, a little organizing here and there...those are some of my to do's today. Have a fun, splish splashy day!

No comments: