Friday, October 8, 2010

almost time!

40 weeks

almost 41 weeks

To say that we are ready for Baby Nolen to arrive is an understatement. We have been keeping ourselves busy over here tackling more projects and to do's (although truly everything I wanted to have done is finished), going on relaxing Fall outings, chasing Parker, and talking the latest baby news (and repeating ourselves right and left with the same info from the day before! ha ha!).
I know that this precious baby will arrive when it is ready and when God (and partly the doctor if little babe doesn't come by Monday morning!!) decides exactly when that time is, but I have to say, this mama and daddy (and a pack of other family members and friends) can't wait to hold this little one in our arms yesterday!!!

I am so very thankful for the healthy and easy pregnancy that I've had once again. I am one of those who really does enjoy being pregnant and am grateful that the Lord has blessed our family once again with another sweet life. Now, let's bring on the birthing part...I can't wait to have another bundle in the household to love and care for! :)

No comments: