Monday, December 13, 2010

"Mr. and Mrs. Jones"


Congratulations Taylor and Fair!!!
We love ya'll so much and are sooo happy for the two of you!
Have a blast in Mexico...and please pity those of us in not so warm conditions :)


 (Thanks Uncle Barry for capturing this moment of the two of them!)

This past weekend, my younger brother married his Mississippi Girl! It was an amazing and beautiful event that I am thankful our family was a part of. I couldn't be happier for the both of them!

We have been going non-stop around here for the last week. As soon as I can, I'll post more pictures and details about the Southern affair. :)

Welcome to the family, Fair (officially). I am thrilled to be blessed with another sister!

Song dedication: "More Today than Yesterday" by Spiral Staircase
(one of Taylor and Fair's favorites!)

No comments: