Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!!!

 
Wishing you and your family a wonderful 2013 with many blessings and colorful memories!!!
 

"[Today] is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.” Brad Paisley
Yesterday, Dear Hubby and I celebrated seven years together. We went to the movies and saw Les Miserables. Wow. Loved every part of it and can't wait to own it on DVD. Perfect movie pick for us to end 2012. We then had a scrumptious dinner at Outback Steakhouse. (one of our favs). Left for our friend's house for their annual New Year's Eve Party and rang in the New Year. (My eyes were literally being forced open after the clock struck 11pm; just look at the picture of us above...out of 4 shots, only 1 had my eyes partially open! I joked with everyone today that I think this is my last year to ring in the New Year on my feet and not in my bed! haha! My kids were up and ready to go at 6:15 this morning. This mama was quite the tired one today. Thanks Nana and Poppie for having your own special date night with P and C so Clay and I could have our date night!!! We have loved having y'all here!!)
To Clay,
Can't wait to grow in 2013 with you!
xoxo, Carrie

No comments: