Tuesday, August 10, 2010

our yesterday

Yesterday...

My hubby got to spend a "bonus" day at home with us....it was incredible to have him home for that extra day!

Clay mowed the lawn..Parker helped, of course, by following his daddy with his Fisher Price Lawn Mower...I sat in a lawn chair and enjoyed the sweet smell of the grass (until my fingers started swelling and then I went inside)

We marked off 6 things on our Project To Do list...one of those being deep cleaning the wooden blinds downstairs...it was hours before the smile was wiped off of my face! It made me sooo happy!

Did 6 loads of laundry.

I cried over not having my camera...this cheap temp camera is not doing the trick. I go through a set of Double AA batteries after like 7 pics. Boo. I've taken less than a dozen photos in the last week and that makes me sad. :(

Excitedly fixed a quick and easy chicken and pasta dish for lunch using leftover grilled chicken from the other night yummy tomatoes, Italian dressing and mozzarella cheese. The guys loved it! With it, we paired some scrumptious, juicy blackberries.

At 9:45 last night, I was starving so I fixed a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with apple juice.

Had my 32 week doctor's appt...everything looks great!

Worked in the Nursery a little bit.

For fun, I grabbed some random pictures (May-July) that Parker has taken with my camera. This summer, he has really taken interest in being behind the lens as much as in front of it...bless his heart, he gets it honestly! :) I loved looking back and seeing things from his view!
 

No comments: