Monday, October 24, 2011

ridiculously inspired

I originally saw this video on Liz's blog and her thoughts were mine exactly...ridiculously inspired.
Lately, I've been inspired and excited about every little thing (it seems like more so than usual but maybe not) :)

-Crazy inspired to clean and organize my entire household (basement especially!)
-Excitedly inspired to create healthy, simple and inexpensive meals each weeknight for my family.
-Inspired to read a variety of magazines and books that have been calling my name for some time.
-Every day inspired to smush my little Cooper's face with hugs and kissses and to grab Parker when he's not expecting it and loudly smooch on his little face and give him ginormous bear hugs!
-Determined and inspired to prepare each and every week for our Small Group's Love and Respect session...thereby strengthening my marriage and our family.
-Challenged and inspired to always provide a nurturing and loving home to my precious boys.
-Crazy inspired to capture and document our family's everyday moments.
-Ambitiously inspired to imperfectly perfect all that I do (seamless mornings with the boys from start to finish, leave work feeling as if I've performed at 110%...I would never expect any of these things to always be perfect, but I do love to try!!)
-Ridicuously inspired to travel, create, perform, document, LOVE, laugh, bake, organize, manage, speak, listen, photograph, teach, decorate, read, relax, study, learn and pray. I am daily inspired to be a better Daughter of Christ, wife, mother, sister, daughter, granddaughter, friend, employee, citizen of this blessed country. I am so very grateful for my life and the inspiring individuals and moments that surround me.

If you are not already ridiculously inspired by day to day living, watch this video...maybe it will spark a little muse! :)

MOVE from Rick Mereki on Vimeo.

No comments: