Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Toys, Toys & More Toys!!





Parker loves to get down each morning and play with all of his fun toys! I am amazed at how fast he is learning things. Yesterday, I noticed him pushing the colorful spots on the singing dog to make him talk and sing...he knew exactly which places to push and would just crack up each time the dog would say something. Also, Clay and I have watched him the last several weeks as he is stacking things...toys, mama's bowls from the kitchen, and any other random things he decides need to be stacked. It's so cute that sometimes it's hard to get on to him when he gets into mama's things because he's careful with the items (most of the time! :)) and he always stacks them very neatly and thoughtfully! I can't help but laugh when I walk into the kitchen to see him proudly grinning up at me as he shows me the latest utensils/kitchen items he has found to stack on the floor!

No comments: