Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Grateful...

"Give thanks to the Lord for He is good; His faithful love endures forever." Psalm 118:1


Photo above taken by Shelly Peters


I am forever grateful to my Lord and Saviour for blessing me with these three boys...

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with Clay's sisters in town...thank you Nana and Poppie for the delicious Thanksgiving meal that was pre-prepared (mostly!) for us. Thankful that Clay flew in Thanksgiving day and was able to be a part of the holiday with us. Still can't believe I got up at 4:20am to partake in the Black Friday Madness...even more stunned that I got hubby out of the bed to attack Walmart at 5am (he actually said the only reason he was grudgingly going with me was to make sure I didn't go crazy with the pocketbook!!) Got some good deals though...enjoyed the day with family...can mark "shop at largest mall in America on Black Friday" off my lifelong "to do" list :)

One more feeding for the littlest man and then I'm off to bed...gotta sleep hard and fast...2am will be here before I'm ready for it! :)

No comments: