Saturday, December 3, 2011

Laundry, Life and the Munchkins

I feel a little behind...

for some reason lately I can't seem to keep up with our laundry, ironing, dusting, vacuuming, dishes, mopping, bathroom, weekly menus, errands, Christmas shopping, thank you's...and a few other things. ;) How is it possible that we even have this much laundry pile up anyway? I literally do a load of laundry every day, at least on most days. For those of you who have teenagers, I'm sure you will tell me it gets worse! ha!

In addition to laundry and life in general, these two little munchkins have been keeping me very busy lately. It's never a dull moment in this house. ;)



I'll be back soon to let you know the progress of our laundry...and other fun sorts.

1 comment:

meep said...

the pictures you have clicked are amazing !
from
meepthemadscientist.blogspot.com