Friday, June 12, 2009

365 picture of the day

I wanted to share my "picture of the day" from Wednesday with ya'll. This is Parker at his post-op for his tubes. His daddy & I were so proud; he handled the wait time, the tests...everything like a pro!


If you're not familiar with the concept of 365 you should check it out!

It's simple: you take one picture every single day of the year. That one picture should capture the thing you want to remember from that day...whether it's furniture in your home, a first for your child, a birthday, etc. Even if you're not a scrapbooker, you can do this!

Step 1: Snap a picture
Step 2: Print the picture
Step 3: insert picture in album & write a quick blurb about it!

Here are a few more of my recent "pictures of the day" from this month.

Me taking a picture of myself...it's not very often you will find me without this camera in my hands. (I was actually in the middle of doing laundry & any other quick thing I could get done earlier in the week while Parker was napping & ran in to take a quick picture of me doing what I love to do...taking pictures of everyday life!)
Parker on his second day of daycare in the toddler room; he's graduated to the big boy room! (And yes, out of about 12 shots, this was the best I could come up with. He was all over the place with excitement when we pulled up! I can't be sure but I think he was pointing to an airplane or an animal in this picture.)

So now it's your turn! Dust off that camera & get to work. One picture a day....of anything you want it to be about...you'll thank yourself later for taking the time to capture the little everyday moments!

No comments: