Thursday, June 25, 2009

good to be home! ...finally! :)

I have to say, sleeping & waking up in my own bed last night & this morning felt terrific! After blogging, laundry is one of the first things on my to do lists...probably because I'm so excited about getting to do it! :)

After getting back from vacation late Saturday night, Parker & I took an early morning flight down to Memphis on Sunday & just got back last night. It was so much fun getting to see family again, but we were looking forward to getting home as well!

Here are some fun pictures from our beach trip to Mexico!!!






























Where: Riviera Maya, Mexico

Fun excursions: ATV & Wave Runners through the Maroma Jungle, the Chichen Itza & Ik-kil Tour (ancient mayan ruins & a sacred well), Snorkeling in the Caribbean

Things Parker loved: playing in the sand with his sand pail & shovel, going into the ocean with mama & daddy, playing at the kiddy pool & play area with Rassie, the PEOPLE everywhere, the food & of course the airports!!!

We missed: Taylor!!! Wish you could've been there! My little brother is such a hard worker!

Things we will not miss: the humidity in our rooms (no vent fans in the bathrooms)

One huge negative on the trip: my camera was stolen along with my 4 gb memory card that held over 800 pictures from the first 4 days of our vacation...so thankful that Rassie had her camera too, but am missing sooo many of the pictures that I remember taking & being so proud of! Those are memories that I will never be able to get back! :(


Thankful that we were able to go on this trip! Beautiful resort, great food, fun memories made & new things learned! First time any of us had been to Mexico! Let's see...where should we look at for next year? :)

No comments: