Wednesday, September 16, 2009

This time last year...

This time last year, Clay, Parker & I were just arriving in Vietnam to visit Nana & Poppie (Clay's parents) for two weeks. Since I didn't have the blog established, I thought it would be fun to do a recap of our adventures abroad.

As of last week, I have just finished printing all of the pictures from the trip! ha ha! And yes, I have been printing continuously every other month or so since we returned. The albums (yes, that is plural) are almost complete as they have been an on-going process as well. I will share those later too!

So, over the next few days, check back for the Chronicles of the Nolen's in Vietnam!

Additional random note added later: Have any old 35 mm film lying around? Walgreens today only will develop one free roll for you with the coupon that's in their mailer (you can get one at the store...not sure if this is for all the Walgreens or just some). I've had a roll on our desk for several years now :) that I kept forgetting to develop. It was fun to take it in today & see what the pictures were from. It was a roll from our Honeymoon in 2006 to the Bahamas! How fun! Can't wait to show these to Clay when he gets home! He'll get a kick out of them!

No comments: