Wednesday, September 2, 2009

the elephant outfit scrapbooked!

Thought I would share another cute layout from the weekend! I LOVED creating this one because of the colors...the black & turquoise together really make the pictures stand out!

As I was going through some of our pictures one day while Parker was napping, I came across these shown below. This precious elephant outfit from Puddleducks in Grenada was one of my favorites that he wore during his first year! It brings back so many memories just thinking of Parker wearing it! I was sad when he outgrew it!! (but then I can always hope that we'll have a couple of more boys who can get a few months wear out of it as well!) :) I have several more "favorite outfits" that I would like to feature in future layouts...outfits worn many, many times that bring back fun memories of Parker and of us together as a family!

Do you recall a certain outfit that brings back memories from your childhood...I might have to call mom & ask her about a few of mine! She always gets a smile on her face when she comes across pictures or the actual baby clothes that Taylor & I wore when we were little...a story always follows!

The cool thing about capturing pictures & memories of special outfits in an album are not the outfits themselves, but the stories behind them! I can think of quite of few with this precious ensemble Parker wore for about 4 months of the first year of his life!


Supplies: Bazzill Cardstock, Making Memories 5th Ave, Heidi Swapp (Corner Borders), American Craft Thickers ("p")

1 comment:

A. said...

Precious!!! And there is his aunty ash!! Big hugs love