Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

Clay came home from a long trip the other night. Since Parker hadn't seen him in almost a week, I kept our little man up a little past his bedtime so he could greet his daddy when he came home. Parker was just getting out of the bathtub when Clay walked through the door. I couldn't even get his diaper on him before he was taking off for his daddy! :)

A few minutes later, after the big greeting, lots of hugging & babbling about the week that he had (this was Parker telling his daddy), Parker proudly pee pee'd on the floor & made sure to tell his daddy all about it. "Daddy! Daddy! I pee pee!"

For the next 30 minutes I got to watch these two romp around (Parker being in all his glory as you can see by the pics! ha!). I did finally get a diaper on him; it just took a little teamwork. :)





No comments: