Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

The Christmas tree & ornaments are up, the stockings are hung, presents are wrapped & underneath the tree (except for the ones I haven't bought yet!), and my kitchen table is decorated for the holiday! It is definitely starting to look & feel like Christmas around here!

I love how the first thing Parker does in the morning is run up to the Christmas tree, point to it & say "Lights! Lights! Mommy!" meaning he wants me to turn the lights on right away!

Today, I realized once again how blessed I am to be at home with him right now.
10:15am: Sesame Street, sitting in recliner, Christmas tree lit up, overcast & chilly outside, Parker sitting in my lap, me snuggling my face into his soft baby hair...it couldn't have gotten any better than that!

No comments: