Thursday, March 5, 2009

Playdates & a movie

This week Parker had several friends come over to play...Miss Bella came and played on Wednesday and James King came on Thursday! What a difference it makes to break up the day by having playdates! For Parker, it's just like you leave the apt and come back to something new! It was so nice for Parker to be able to play with some friends for a bit! And it was fun for Mama because she got to visit with her friends too! :)

James & Parker out on the balcony! They loved being out here looking out at the cars & houses!


What a cheesy grin Mr. Parker! :)


Bella & Parker...I wish I had some cuter pictures of them playing; I have no idea why but I didn't think to take pictures until the end of the day!!!

I didn't realize how long it had been since I had had a movie night with some girlfriends...way too long! I went the other night to see He's Just Not that Into You...definately a chick flick! I took full advantage of girls night out...2 tubs of popcorn, 1 lg coke, and a pack of Starbursts later I was ready to crawl in the bed with a huge smile on my face (& a super full tummy)! I wish I was kidding about the food but I'm seriously not! ha ha! If I had had my camera with me I would have taken a picture! Michelle & Danelle were cracking up over my excitement about eating movie theatre popcorn & candy! I even put extra butter! Real healthy supper, Carrie! The next morning I gladly ran out the door to the gym though...I needed to burn like 3000 calories fast!!!

No comments: