Monday, July 27, 2009

cute things at 18 months & other randomness!

While working around the apartment late yesterday afternoon, I paused to take a quick pic of this...Clay had Parker out on the balcony so that they could watch the people, cars, dogs & airplanes go by! :)

Fun times at the park in Apple Valley yesterday evening

A sneak peak of the mini album I'm working on... :)

A few other random things about Parker at 18 months:
Parker eats cauliflower like candy...
His last tooth is coming in (before his 2 year molars)...his bottom right canine
Parker begs for strawberries, blueberries & grapes like a little boy begs for a new toy...he whines for more until we either run out or give in :)
Parker now sleeps in our bed for his afternoon naps...wish I had been doing this all along...he slept for a whopping 2 1/2 hrs today (I think we checked on him like 12 times to make sure he was still breathing!!!! Clay was like, "Should we wake him?" I looked at him & replied, "Don't you dare! He'll wake up when he's ready!" :) I actually have some time to get things done during the day now!!!

No comments: