Wednesday, July 8, 2009

what i was doing on 07.08.09@10:11:12am

Elizabeth Kartchner, a Creating Keepsakes Scrapbooker of the Year & contributing editor, posted this neat idea on her blog for fun as a challenge for today. We had to take a picture of what we were doing at this time.

Where was I & what was I doing at 10:11:12am today? At the gym sweating like a dog in my aerobics class (unfortunately, I couldn't get anyone to leave their workout mode in the middle of class to have them take a picture of me, so I figured this picture would do instead! I really didn't want a long-standing memory saved in our computer of me "panting, hair-everywhere, pants rolled up because I was so hot, exasperated look of when-is-this-going-to-be-over" anyway!) :)

Just for fun, I took the picture for tonight as well, to remember what I was doing. Not as exciting, but definitely glad I can mark it off my "to do" list...hand washed & did a swimwear protector on all of my bathing suits. Ugh..I have to say, I have been putting that off since we got back from Mexico. Our kitchen floor is now covered with all of our bathing suits, swimsuit covers & hats! :)

1 comment:

elizabeth kartchner said...

Awesome stuff! thanks for playing along ;)