Sunday, May 31, 2009

bermuda update

Hello from Bermuda!

Here's a quick update & some fun pics from our trip so far:
When Cristie & I arrived in Bermuda on Thursday afternoon it was raining. You get off the plane from the back & on the actual runway area so we were drenched when we got inside the actual airport & went through customs...all part of the Bermuda experience :) It actually has not rained during the day again since we arrived though! We have been blessed with beautiful weather!

Tressa came to pick us up at the airport & we met Tracy at Tressa's house when we arrived! Tressa prepared a delicious dinner for us Thursday night & we just had a good time visiting!

Friday, we drove down to the Bermuda Dockyard for a fun experience: touring the shops, Hagan Daas ice cream, viewing all the boats, seeing the pretty flowers, etc.






Tracy, Tressa, Carrie & Cristie at the Dockyard



After the beach on Saturday, Tressa took us to lunch at the lighthouse. After eating, we walked 143 stairs to the tip top to get a better view of the island. (my palms are sweating as I sit & type this! ha ha)

Lighthouse view from the back of the Vrieze's backyard

Pretty hibiscus in the Tressa & Kyle's backyard
Gotta run for now but I will update more after I get home! We're having so much fun, but I have to admit I'm missing my boys!!! I Love you two & can't wait to see you in a couple of days!

1 comment:

valerie said...

The trip sounds marvelous! Can't wait to hear more about it!