Saturday, May 9, 2009

favorite finds

Garage sale was a success!!!! Everyone was pleased with the sales & it just felt great to do a little purging of the "stuff." I'll be making a trip to Goodwill tomorrow to drop off most of the rest of the items.


Here are a few of my favorite finds:



I was thrilled to be able to find some old children's books (for $.50...total!!) These were some fun treasures! I popped the oldie Christmas cds in my car & decided it was time to fast forward to Christmas just so I could play my Christmas songs in the background all day long! :) The Children's Classic Collection cd is going to be a favorite I know...I pd $1.00 for the entire collection.

And, I found these Fontanini figures & knew I had to have them! Perfect for Parker's room next year! And the best part is...he can't break them! I pd $.75 total for those 3 figurines. The "N" & "Home Sweet Apartment" ceramics were free; someone just left them & no one else wanted them...so I snagged them up! I found a couple of great other deals as well; I've decided I should visit garage sales more often! You never know what you will find! :)

No comments: