Friday, August 28, 2009

grizzly's, movies, friends & more!

It has been a fun & busy last couple of days around here...a trip to the MN Zoo to see the Grizzly Bears, dinner with a good friend in downtown St. Paul, lunch with a friend & her sweet boys who live far away, an afternoon at the soccer field & park, errands & housekeeping (of course!), movie night with my hubby & a friend, & just other everyday life events!
Look at these two! Thank you for a fun lunch Tressa! Love the boys & their adorable space costumes! Sam & Drew, you two are going to be the coolest astronauts in Bermuda come October 31!!
My awesome friend Abbey (who I haven't seen in like a year!)...she brought her ultra high tech camera (that I totally drooled over!) with her to Cossetta's the other night & snapped some quick pics of Parker & me. You are going to love them! As soon as I get my hands on some, I will post them up here & I'm sure there will be more to view on her blog as well! I'll let you know! :)

Bella & Parker had fun at the zoo the other morning...one of the coolest sights was the grizzly's wrestling & playing in the dirt!

Hope everyone is having a great week! :)

No comments: