Monday, August 17, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today: Monday, August 17, 2009
Outside my window...
the sun is out! Another beautiful day!
I am thinking...
how blessed I am
I am thankful for...
the time I get to be at home with Parker
From the kitchen...
lemon pepper chicken & steamed veggies for dinner!
I am wearing...
my pjs at the moment (it's 7:40 am!)
I am creating...
nothing today...but cooking up some fun ideas to play with later in the week!
I am going...
to the gym in one hour
I am reading...
"Go Dog Go" by Dr. Seuss...alas, I have to admit I'm not in a current ADULT book or magazine today!
I am hoping...
to cook some yummy new dishes for supper this week!
I am hearing...
Parker running around the living room babbling about everything he thinks & sees..and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on tv
Around the house...
dishes are put away, diaper bag & Parker are ready to go, hubby is asleep, Parker (well, I just said what he was doing!)...all is well!
One of my favorite things...
everyday inspiration & cuddles with Clay & Parker
A few plans for the rest of the week:
yummy dinners at home, time at the gym, an outing with Michelle & Bella, a little crafting time, the everyday responsibilities...should be a nice, fairly routine week at home!
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
enjoy the colors of summer!
(picture taken at Como Zoo)

I discovered Simple Woman's Daybook through my girlfriend Abbey's blog. I liked the concept of it, so decided to give it a try! And what a quick & easy way to document some of the simple moments of your day!

(P.S. If you noticed, I wrote this before 8am this morning & it's just now getting posted! ha! Obviously, life happened and priorities took me elsewhere until 10:15 this evening! Hope everyone had a fun & inspiring day!) :)

No comments: