Monday, March 29, 2010

wedding in December

"I found the one my heart loves. I held him and would not let him go."
Song of Solomon 3:4

My little brother has found that special girl...The One who makes him smile like no other...The One who cherishes him just as much as he cherishes her...The One who makes his heart happy...The One he wants to come home to every night...The One who can make him feel like a million bucks even on the not so good days...The One he wants to share with his family...The One who adores tending to him & taking care of him...The One he wants to continue a family with...The One to share special moments with (besides his fabulous sister & mother of course! ;))...The One that God meant for him to spend the rest of his life with here on this earth.

Our family is so excited! Fair is everything plus so much more that I could ever wish for in a sister. I am about to blessed with not just 3 sisters, but come December...four! How awesome is my life?!

My mom & dad loved Fair & her family from the beginning. I know my daddy is grinning down from Heaven right now going "Hoo hah Taylor! That a way!" --anyone seen "The Scent of a Woman" with Al Pacino?...or met my dad before...if so, you'll get it! :) (Writing that actually made me laugh because that is exactly what my daddy would be saying right now. He would tear up & possibly cry later, but for now...yep, definitely the hoohah!) My mom says that Fair is "her child." It's cute to watch how happy she is when she talks about the two of them together & the wedding plans! I love that it makes my mama so happy! Fair, Mrs. Anne & Mr. Buddy have been and continue to be such a blessing in our lives. We are thankful for each of you!

Taylor, I am so proud of you & everything that you stand for & believe in. I am proud of your hard work ethic & how God & family mean more to you than anything in the whole wide world. I love you so much & love that I am your sister! I am so happy for you & Fair & pray for nothing but the best for both of you. The next 8 1/2 months are going to be such fun (& a whirlwind) as you make plans for the big day & anticipate your upcoming life together. Clay, Parker & I are honored & sooo excited to be a part of this special time in your lives! We love you so much!

Fair, I love you for so many, many reasons, but I love you the most for the way that you love my brother. I am so thankful that he listened to his heart & pursued you. (And I am so thankful that you have stood by him even in the not so fun times!!! :)) Mama, Clay, Parker & I (as well as the entire rest of our extended family) adore you & can't wait for you to officially be a part of the family! Thank you for choosing us! You are about as sweet, smart & stylish as they come girl! I'm honored to soon be your sister. :)

"Love is patient, love is kind. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails."
1 Corinthians 13:4, 7-8


I pray that you both enjoy the dance...for the rest of your lives.

Photos taken by Susan Caver with Just A Pose Photography. Check out her site here!

Looks like we're having another December wedding!!! Fair & Taylor have a wedding site with more details of the big day, the story of how they got together, more pictures & the February engagement story! Check it out here...I know they would love it if you left them a special note and/or best wishes!!!

This is going to be a fun year :)

1 comment:

Casey said...

Love the pics and how you wrote! It's beautiful. I don't even know them,and I was getting tears and goosebumps!!!

Congratulations Fair and Taylor :)