Friday, February 6, 2009

my Aunt Ash






Aunt Ash (Ashleigh, aka Aaaa-sheeeeee): funny, pretty and sweet, has terrific arms to rock me so, sooo much fun to play with whether it's looking at ourselves in the mirror and making faces or singing songs, has such a giving heart, one of the best teachers in the whole wide world...(I hope your children get in her classroom one day)!!! Aunt Ash can make me laugh and wonder; she will even get down on the floor with me and stare up at the lights with me. When I cry she will pick me up but not spoil me too much! I love my Aunt Ash and can't wait to see her again soon!

We miss you Ashleigh and are so proud of you for teaching over in Vietnam! You are such a blessing for those children and their families! I do miss our daily conversations though and can't wait for you to get back to the States soon!
We love you!!!

No comments: